Price: US$ 3.99
(as of Oct 13,2020 06:08:49 UTC – Details)
Get All You Need to Get the Best Results from your Galaxy Tab S7/ S7 Plus
The Galaxy Tab S7 series is a powerful device that comes with several new features, some of which are not yet available in any other Android tablet in the world today.
There is a whole lot to know about these new Samsung devices. But not to worry. This user guide is loaded with several hidden tips and tricks for the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+. You will find clear screenshots to guide you through each settings as well as explanations on why you need to use a feature.
Find below some of the information contained in this book:
- How to set up you Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 plus
- transfer Data from your old device to the new Galaxy tab
- How to use the SmartThings app on your Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 plus
- Force close apps in Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 plus
- Using the secure folder in Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 plus
- Set up Irises, Biometrics, and Passcodes for Security
- Split screen apps in Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 plus
- Using Samsung Finder
- Take ultra-wide photos
- How to use AR emoji Camera
- Create AR Emoji stickers
- Scene optimizer
- Get shot suggestions on the camera app
- Customize the notification settings.
- Enable Wifi Calling
- Using the Google Duo
- How to Link your tablet to your computer
- How to customize Home and app Screen
- Create Samsung Accounts
- How to efficiently use the navigation Settings.
- Video Enhancer
- Set up Dark Mode
- How to Use Edge Lighting
- Pair multiple S Pen with the Galaxy tab
- Using Air command on Samsung Galaxy tab S7 and S7+
- How to use the PIN window feature
- Secure folder
- How to use Google assistant
- Set default apps
- Tweak the edge handles
- Shoot live focus videos and images
- Take burst shots
- Capture GIF animations
- Turn off unnecessary sounds
- Customize your sound experience
- And So Much More!
Download this manual by clicking the BUY NOW WITH 1-CLICK Button to get stated.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon’s free reading Kindle App.